Nita Good Book

Captive Prince: Volume Two (Captive Prince, #2) - S.U. Pacat,  C.S. Pacat This one's getting rave reviews, and I can see why. It's beautifully written and the characters are captivating and complex. It's a love story that starts out in pain and hatred. It's a story that takes place in a fantastical world, but since this story very much focuses on the characters, it's not an overly complicated world. That's not a bad thing. The focus really is on the characters and the political maneuvering they all must play.

This story is being told in three volumes, and unfortunately, at this time, volume three has not been published. I'm glad I read the book now, just because I enjoyed these first two volumes very much, but a part of me wishes I had waited until the third volume was also available. Waiting for volume three is going to test my patience.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas