Nita Good Book

The Lady Most Willing...: A Novel in Three Parts - Eloisa James, Connie Brockway, Julia Quinn If I hadn't known three authors were responsible for this book, I would have thought it written by just one. The characters all have their own voices, but the three stories within this book meld together really well. You can't really call it an anthology, but there are three distinct stories in this book.

Taran Ferguson wants to see his two nephews married and with heirs soon. He takes matters into his own hands while they are visiting by helping himself to four ladies from a neighboring Christmas party and bringing them home for his nephews to pick and marry. In his raid he accidentally also kidnaps Lord Bretton as he is napping in his carriage. Now, because of a snow storm, all are stuck together, and romance is bound to happen.

It's a pretty silly set up. But it's fun and cleverly written. The characters are great and the romances sweet. I do wish each section had been longer. I would have liked to have stuck around some of these characters a bit more. But overall, I thought a fantastic read.

ARC provided through Edelweiss

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas