Nita Good Book

Reflected in You - Sylvia Day Reflected in You begins right where Bared to You ends, and really never lets up. Gideon and Eva are exhausting. They both feel so much - too much. They are completely obsessed with each other. But neither knows how to be in a normal healthy relationship. Gideon is possessive and secretive. He has to be in control of everything. Eva is very jealous and insecure about all of Gideon's past relationships. Both had awful traumatic things happen to them when they were young and neither has really come close to healing from those traumas. All this leads to a very dramatic relationship. One minute they are deliriously happy, and the next, one or both is extremely upset over something.

No matter how screwed up their relationship is and gets, I really want it to work out for these two. They really do not seem healthy for each other, but I keep hoping they will work through their problems. I keep seeing glimmers that it could work, that at some point they will get past their issues. They both seem to want to make it work.

And then the second half of the book happened. I could not understand what the heck Gideon was doing? He was ruining everything! The ending reveals were a small relief. I have no idea where their relationship will go next. Day has me hooked; I look forward to reading her conclusion.

ARC provided through NetGalley.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas