Nita Good Book

A Lady by Midnight - Tessa Dare This is the second book I have read by this author. The first was the second book in the Spindle Cove series. I loved the first one because of the humor and the geeky heroine. I really liked this one for the humor and the strong heroine. Though Kate Taylor has some self image issues, she has always tried to stay positive and make the most of her simple life. So far Dare has really impressed me with her heroines. Her heroes aren't too shabby either. Samuel Thorne is the silent type and drives Kate bananas. Because of the things he has done in his past, he does not think he deserves love or even believes he is capable of loving someone. It was great fun watching Kate prove him wrong.

Great series. I have the first book in this series sitting on my ereader and definitely plan on reading it soon.

ARC provided through Edelweiss.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas