Nita Good Book

Tangle of Need - Nalini Singh 4 1/2 Stars

Singh is really good at taking two characters you were kinda lukewarm about in previous books and getting you to fall in love with them during their story. I had liked Riaz in previous books but really didn't see the appeal of Adria. Probably because we mostly saw her in relation to her toxic relationship with her ex-husband. But I ended up really liking her - she's tough, but sensitive. She's afraid she will make the same mistakes she made in her previous relationship. It was just really great watching their relationship develop.

We also get to see Hawke and Sienna's relationship continue to develop and grow. It was actually really sweet. Hawke is trying not to be too demanding - too alpha - and works really hard at letting Sienna be who she is, even when that puts her in some very dangerous situations.

This book did not have a ton of action, but a lot of set up for the next book, I believe. It was just really great spending some time with the SnowDancer pack.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas