Nita Good Book

Deadlocked - Charlaine Harris This book made me kind of hate Eric; I don't like that. Eric has always been my favorite character, the one I wanted Sookie to end up with when this series ends. And now I'm not so sure. His behavior in this book is just wrong. It's kind of disconcerting. I'm really hoping in the next (and last) book in this series Eric decides to man up and take care of his own problems.

First half was a bit boring. It seemed like Harris wanted to get every single minor character in this book and let us know what is happening with them - so and so is pregnant, so and so is getting married, so and so is having marriage problems. Second half picked up a bit more as Sookie dealt with the fae, the weres, and the vampire storylines. I will admit to being surprised at who ends up being the "bad guy" in this book and just how awful another character ends up being.

I'm glad the next book is the last, and really hope Eric gains some of his prior awesomeness.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas