Nita Good Book

Hit List - Laurell K. Hamilton I really did like the storyline. It felt a bit more like the old Anita Blake. The Harlequin are going around to different cities killing weretigers and Anita and Edward are called in to help find the killers and figure out why. But I felt like this was a storyline that could have been rearranged a bit to work in St. Louis. I don't know if Hamilton is just sick of writing about the same old characters - Jean-Claude, Nathaniel, Micah, etc., but she keeps adding and focusing on different characters. And moving the plot to a different city allowed her to ignore many of my favorite characters. We finally got her back to St. Louis in the last book and then she is off to another city again.

Also, can she at least once work with a local police department where not one guy is acting like an ass because he thinks Anita is a slut or too tiny and girly to be so strong and lethal? That plot point is getting extremely old.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas