Nita Good Book

The Darkest Lie  - Gena Showalter Even though I enjoyed the previous books in this series, I had been putting off reading this one, because I thought I would get annoyed by Gideon, the keeper of the demon Lies, constantly having to say the opposite of what he means. But it wasn't too bad. I think it helped that I really liked his interactions with Scarlet. I liked Scarlet a lot. Well, except she got a little too self-sacrificey at the end.

The story progressed a bit. We learned more about Cronus and Rhea. Though after a revelation introduced in this book, I am confused as to why they are fighting against each other. We don't see the Hunters all too much, except some bits with Strider.

I liked the viewpoints from Amun; he has been such a mystery throughout the series. And the way he was left at the end of this book was startling. I look forward to how he recovers in the next book.

Glad I finally picked it up.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas