Nita Good Book

Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, #9) - J.R. Ward Very much enjoyed the interactions between V and Jane and V and Butch. I liked both Manny and Payne, just wish there had been more. I guess their parts just did not feel dramatic enough for me. I am going to assume we will find out more about Veck, otherwise the parts with him were a waste of space. Also if Xcor and his group become the new villain I will be happy; the lessers were getting boring. It was nice not having chapters from the point of view of whichever lesser was in charge.

I was entertained but think more scenes with more Brothers is always good.

Edited to add that I saw on a comment on another person's review that Veck is the hero in the third book of Ward's Fallen Angels series coming out in September. Ah, well, kinda wish his parts had not been in this book. That space could have been used on fleshing out Manny and Payne's story.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas