Nita Good Book

Bullet - Laurell K. Hamilton ***3.75 stars***

What I liked about this book:

The plot involving the Marmee Noir and The Council. I thought she had been "defeated" a little too easy in the previous books. I hope Hamilton continues with the plot in the next book, and doesn't let her get defeated again so easily. And I hope there is a physical confrontation between Anita & co. with Morte d'Amour/Marmee Noir. I like the books in this series that involve vampire and were politics.

Richard's attitude. Seeing a shrink is doing him good. It reminded me why I originally liked the guy.

What could be better:

Asher's attitude. Apparently we need an ass in every book? He couldn't just talk to Anita and Jean-Claude about his lack of action; he had to threaten to leave and take his cats with him? Sometimes I have trouble believing these vampires are supposed to be hundreds of years old and not 10 year olds.

I get the ardeur; I really do. I have had no problem with this story line And I don't mind the fact that Anita apparently needs to add a man for each animal inside her. I just wish Hamilton would progress this story line of adding men to Anita's group faster and move on. It's getting hard keeping all these guys straight. Let's get back to the crime solving and vampire politics.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas