Nita Good Book

A Week to Be Wicked - Tessa Dare Oh man, I really liked the heroine in this book so very much. Minerva Highwood is brilliant and nerdy and loves to study rocks. She desperately needs to get to Scotland so she can present her finds to the Royal Geological Society of Scotland. So she hatches up a plan involving Colin Sandhurst, Lord Payne and a fake elopement to Scotland. They drive each other batty, but neither can deny there is an attraction on both ends. Colin's attraction is not because she suddenly grows beautiful by getting rid of her glasses and wearing better dresses. No, she attracts him because she is nerdy and very much because she surprises him. They both hide behind a shell they've built around themselves. But as they travel through England they start breaking through those shells. It was extremely enjoyable to watch. Also Colin made me laugh, which is always a major plus for me.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas