Nita Good Book

Hunt the Moon  - Karen Chance This fifth book in the Cassie Palmer series is probably my favorite. The series is very action packed, but it is the characters that keep me coming back. And this particular book has a lot of character development. Some past stories were given and we saw new emotions, especially from Mircea and Pritkin. This is great, though I have been very much Team Mircea throughout, and this book has me flirting with Team Pritkin. Pritkin has had to hide so much, and it was nice to see behind the stone wall he presents himself as.

As much as I enjoyed it I couldn't give it a full 5 stars. Chance's action scenes are just too confusing. No matter how slowly I read them and re-read them, they absolutely make no sense to me. I can't fully picture what is actually happening. And I have seen other people's reviews with the same complaint, so I know it is not just me.

A Storm of Swords
George R.R. Martin
The Burning Sky (The Elemental Trilogy)
Sherry Thomas